Uganda Communications Commission (the Commission) is positioning its self to become a World Class Communications Regulator and now seeks to recruit nine (9) individuals for the vacant positions below with proven skills and competencies to assist the team in achieving this goal.
- Senior Officer Public Relations
- Senior Officer Litigation
- Senior Officer Applications Development
- Officer Monitoring & Compliance Engineering
- Officer Telecom Compliance
- Officer Broadcasting Compliance
- Officer CERT
- Officer Social Media Monitoring
- Officer Technical Support
The positions attract competitive remuneration packages. Detailed Job descriptions are available on the Commission website www.ucc.co.ug
Applications should be submitted electronically from the Commission website at https://www.ucc.co.ug/careers/ addressed to the Ag.Director Human Resources & Administration. Scanned copies of academic and professional credentials MUST be attached to the application.
The Uganda Communications Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Any form of canvassing & lobbying by an applicant will lead to automatic disqualification and applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TO REACH NOT LATER THAN 5:00 PM ON 5th JUNE 2019